Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Proxy For Land Park Community Association

Member Proxy
for
Land Park Community Association

The undersigned, a member or applicant for membership in the Land Park Community Association (“Association”), appoints _______________________________ as my proxy to attend and vote on my behalf at the Special Membership Meeting of the Association that will be held on February 11, 2009, as well as at any adjournment of that meeting.

The undersigned authorizes my proxy holder to vote on all matters brought before the membership at the February 11, 2009 Special Membership Meeting (and at any adjournment of that meeting) and to otherwise represent me in the same manner and with the same effect as if I were personally present, but if I choose to personally attend that meeting (or any adjournment thereof), this proxy shall be deemed to be automatically revoked during the time of my physical presence at that meeting. This proxy may be revoked at any time and shall expire of its own terms without notice one year from the date written below.



DATE: ___________, 2009



_____________________________

(Member’s Signature)


______________________________

(Member’s Printed Name)


______________________________

(Member’s Address)


______________________________