Sunday, January 25, 2009

LPCA Meeting Disturbance & Concerns

The following is a letter send to LPCA President Elyse Metune from Eskaton Monroe Lodge where the LPCA meetings are held - Elyse's response is below:

Elyse –

Just wanted to drop a line as a precaution… Our security staff mentioned to me that they had a few reservations regarding having a meeting again so soon.I assured them that is was only for a group of around 4 people and that it must be peaceful and undisruptive.

I am in full support of a resolve, but we do have to look out for our residents’ peace and respect since it is their home. I hope you understand and I hope all is calm on Sunday.

Please keep me updated so we are aware for future meetings of the LPCA, like I said when we talked on the phone, we can’t have another meeting in our building like the other night, both for our staff and our residents safety and peace.

--Scott Okamoto
Director of Resident Services
Eskaton Monroe Lodge

************

Elyse's response:

Scott

I am so sorry for the disruption on Wednesday. The meeting on Sunday is for the Board of Directors there are 10 of us. Since all of our Board meetings are open to the public others may show up. I promise you I will request that no one stand in the hall and that all voices remain at normal tones. This request will be at the very begining of the meeting. I also assure you if I can not control this meeting I will adjourn it.

Board members please see request from Eskaton/Monroe Lodge below.

Elyse Metune
Lyon Real Estate
2801 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
Direct Phone: (916) 524-8630
elyse@elysemetune.com